JKDF2.COM has a highly skilled support team of experienced Jedi Knight and Mysteries of the Sith players who are available 24/7 to help you get your game working.We strongly recommend that you install Skype and TeamViewer so that we can effectively communicate and work with you to resolve the problem you are experiencing. You will need a few things for us to properly provide you with support.
- Download: mIRC Internet Relay Chat Client (Required to find and play games with the Jedi Knight and Mysteries of the Sith Community)
- Download: Skype Voice Chat Client (Optional, requires a microphone allows our support team to effectively communicate with you to resolve your issue)
- Download: TeamViewer Remote Support Client (TeamViewer allows you to give us temporary control of your computer during a remote support session)
- Installation Problems
- Game Launching/Crashing Problems
- Windows XP/7/Vista/8 Support Issues
- 3D Acceleration/Graphic Problems
- Router Configuration/Port Forwarding
- Applying Game Patches
- Installing Jedi Knight Enhanced and Jedi Knight Retexture Pack
- Installing and Using Community Maps and Modifications
To help us assist you, please read the guide Using DXDIAG to obtain troubleshooting information about your system.
You can reach the following members of the JKDF2.COM support team on the Jedi Knight/Mysteries of the Sith Community IRC Channel:
|IRC NAME||SKYPE NAME||EMAIL ADDRESS|
STEP 1 - HOW TO USE TEAMVIEWER